Zoom Platform, Thursday, August 5 – September 9, 2021
Hope and healing are here!
Embrace Your Grief, For There Your Soul Will Grow-Carl Jung
Nearly everyone who has lived through these stormy past 18 months has experienced some form of grief, some significant change, and perhaps even a life-altering event that left them feeling disoriented, disconnected, empty, lost, and grieving, and even challenged to re-engage with life.
You are here for a reason, and you are not alone. Few of us leave this life unscathed and unscarred. At any time, grief and even trauma can become part of our life due to unexpected events such as the loss of a job or one’s business, the death of a loved one, or enduring a life-threatening illness, abuse or violence.
However, there’s good news! Hope and healing are here. Your loss and grief support group can help support you through your grief so you can be healed from it, by learning tools of self-care and awareness. Everyone who has experienced a loss of any kind is welcome in the group which provides a safe, compassionate space for sharing and learning mind-body self-care practices.
Your 6-week Loss and Grief Support Zoom Group starts at 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 5, and runs through September 9, 2021.
Here’s how your group can help you:
- You—and your grief—will be welcomed into our non-judgmental community.
- Your presence will be honored and your grief shared by others.
- Together, we’ll co-create a safe, compassionate space for deep emotional release and healing.
- We’ll integrate and transform buried emotions like shame, anger, and rage (which often manifest as depression, and anxiety).
- You’ll learn powerful tools of breathwork, meditation, and journaling that you can use to manage grief throughout the rest of your life
“Where there is sorrow, there is holy ground.”– Oscar Wilde
Through six weekly 75-minute sessions, you will learn how to integrate mind-body aspects of your physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual, and purpose. You will heal through sharing, coaching, meditation, journal reflections, ritual, and using emotional/physical tools, by engaging in:
- The Circle of Life Self-Inquiry Assessment
- Practicing movement and breathwork to release emotion
- Deepening your trust in your emotional and body wisdom
- A powerful writing practice to open, share and explore our stories of personal and collective loss
Fee: $165.00 One-Time payment
or 2 payments of $92.50 (that’s less than $28 per session)